Arthritis is one of the most common causes of chronic pain. But, arthritis pain relief is not as common. There are over one hundred diseases associated with arthritis, affecting areas in and around joints. Just below heart disease, arthritis is the second leading cause of disability and the inability to work. Pain from arthritis can limit the ability to perform simple, every day activities.
Many people believe that nothing can be done for arthritis – but there are ways to relieve the pain caused by arthritis. The most successful way is to manage your pain and try to avoid things that aggravate the problem area.
In many situations, arthritis is caused by the wear and tear of joints. Some of this wear and tear is caused as the body ages naturally. Some is brought on earlier than normal by overusing certain joints. Maintaining a healthy weight is essential in the prevention of the early onslaught of arthritis. As with many other medical conditions, the way you take care of your body will be a determining factor in whether or not you arthritis affects you and how early you begin to see signs of the condition.
Ways to Prevent Arthritis
There are many ways to prevent the early onslaught of arthritis. Your body treats you the way you treat your body. Thinking ahead to the years when your body begins aging and taking care of yourself with that in mind can sometimes help you to avoid arthritis pain later in life – or in the very least, help you to prevent arthritis for a longer period of time. Here are some ways you can decrease your chances of suffering from arthritis pain:
- Maintain a healthy weight. Excess weight causes early wear and tear of the weight-bearing joints, which include the feet, ankles, hips, knees, and spine.
- Maintain a regular exercise routine. The old saying, “If you don’t use it, you lose it”, holds true. By not exercising regularly, muscles weaken and place more strain on the joints. By exercising regularly, the muscles are allowed to do their job and work with the joints, rather than the joints working for the muscles.
- But Don’t over exercise. While a regular exercise regimen is essential for your overall health, overusing your joints will have a detrimental effect on your body. The key is to exercise regularly – rather than trying to perform a week’s worth of exercise once a week. Exercise daily – or maintain a consistent schedule.
- Avoid repetitive movements as often as possible. Repetitive movements of the wrists or knees can cause problems later in life. Try to switch activities frequently enough to avoid repetitive strain on the joints.
- Eat a healthy diet and drink plenty of water. A healthy diet and keeping your body properly hydrated are important factors in avoiding the early onslaught of arthritis.
- Arthritis Pain Relief Once you begin showing signs of arthritis pain, it is very important to see your physician so that, together, you can form a plan to manage your pain. Arthritis can cause debilitating pain and limit your activities. But, with proper care and pain management, it is possible to lead a normal life. Here are a few ways in which you can accomplish arthritis pain relief:Medication. Ayurvedic treatment for arthritis is the way to go. 100% Ayurvedic medicines for arthritis don’t have any side-effects, and work to cure the root cause of arthritis. Before you choose ayurvedic treatment and medicines for your arthritis problem – you must discuss in detail with your ayurvedic doctor about the treatment, medicines, exercises, diet, lifestyle etc. Learn as much as you can to make an informed decision.If you want a holistic way of arthritis pain relief – you can go for ayurvedic treatment of arthritis.