Cancer is a disease in which the uncontrollable growth of the abnormal cells takes place rapidly. The old ones do not die but, instead, the new abnormal cells grow quickly and in great amount as well. Now there can be two cases: 1. With Tumours (An Extra mass caused by the collection of tissues) 2. Without Tumours (e.g. Leukaemia)
Let’s talk about the types of Cancer or in other words, on which parts or organs the disease affects the most and common cases.
According to the reports of surveys, which divide the Cancer Disease in more than 200 Categories. But, we are going to discuss about the most common Cancer diseases in this helpful article. Following are some common types of the Cancer Disease, the people suffer from:
Bladder Cancer is the tumour type Cancer. This may be divided into two types: 1. Cancerous 2, Benign. In the 1st type which is Cancerous, the tumour can grow to the other parts of the body which is scientifically called as Malignant. In the 2nd type, the Benign, the tumour does not grow to the other parts of the body. But, sadly the 2nd type rarely exists.
• Pain or burning sensation during urination
• Feeling the need to urinate many times throughout the night
• Lower back pain on 1 side of the body
Lung Cancer is one of the cancer types and again a Tumour type. This is of two types:
1. Non-Small Lung Cancer
2. Small Lung Cancer.
They are differentiated on the basis of the size and the shape of the cancer cells when seen in microscope. Lung Cancer grows when the healthy cells of the lung change and the abnormal cells grow out of the control. This growth forms a collection of the tissues which results into a tumour formation in the Nerve Cells and also called as Hormone-Producing Cells of the Lung.
• Chest pain, if a tumour spreads to the lining of the lung or other parts of the body near the lungs
• Coughing up phlegm or mucus
The tumour can be in both of the kidneys or only in one of the kidneys. The tumor grows in these reddish bean-shaped organs by some collection of mass which further because of the abnormal and uncontrollable growth of the cells. These can be of three types Malignant type, Indolent or Benign type.
• Anaemia, which is a low red blood cell count
• Swelling of the ankles and legs
• Fever that keeps coming back and is not from a cold, flu, or other infection
This Cancer is spread when the cancer cells are spread into the other parts of the body like bones, lungs, liver and brain through blood vessels. This whole process is called Metastasis. These cancer cells are grown when the uncontrollable amount of the unhealthy cells take birth on daily basis. There are three stages: I Stage, II Stage and III Stage. All these are different on the basis of the size and shape of the Cancer cell.
• Change in the size or shape of the breast
• Nipple discharge that occurs suddenly, is bloody, or occurs in only 1 breast
• Warm, red, swollen breasts with or without a rash with dimpling resembling the skin of an orange, called “peaud’orange”
Cancer is a disease in which the uncontrollable growth of the abnormal cells takes place rapidly. The old ones do not die but, instead, the new abnormal cells grow quickly and in great amount as well.
This is an unusual Type of cancer. This means, in this Cancer type, the Tumour do not get spread to the other parts of the body. But, in case it gets, it can be managed. However, the cancer cannot be controlled well with the treatments; it can be responsible for the pain, fatigue and even death
• Blood in the seminal fluid
• New onset of erectile dysfunction
• Weak or interrupted urine flow or the need to strain to empty the bladder
For natural, ayurvedic healing of such health problem, you can consider this ayurvedic product: